Online BankingFree 24/7 online access to your accounts
SCU Online is a FREE service that lets you handle your finances anytime and anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Existing SCU Online users: Log on above right. (If you experience problems logging on from this page, click here for direct access from another secure page.)New to SCU Online? Sign up here.
Or, if you prefer, stop by any SCU office to take care of your enrollment.Click here to see a demo of SCU Online
SCU Online uses "Security Questions" for additional layer of security. You will need to set up these questions which may sometimes be presented to you when you login to SCU Online. Please visit our Security Questions page for more information.
- View account balances and up to 6 months of history on savings, checking, money management accounts, certificates, loans and lines of credit.
- View your eStatements which automatically replace paper statements for SCU Online users.
- When you have an SCU checking account, sign up for FREE BillPayer and save time and postage by paying your bills online.
- View balances, history and make payments to your SCU Visa credit card.
- Review information about dividends, including rates, amount paid year-to-date and amount paid in the prior year.
- Check your loan's interest rate, payment or payoff amount and due date.
- Verify whether a check has cleared; view images of cleared checks.
- Transfer funds between eligible SCU accounts.
- Withdraw funds from your accounts and have a check mailed to you.
- Apply a stop payment to a check or to a range of checks.
- View Relationship Rewards points activity on your debit card.
SCU Online FAQsSCU Online Security Technical Assistance for Logons