View Your Visa Online
To Access Your Visa Account Online
1. Sign in to your SCU Online Banking account.
2. You may access credit card information two ways:
a. Under Loan Accounts, click the blue hyperlink to view your Visa history.
b. Under the Credit Card Services tab, click the “Credit Card Online Access” link to access OAM (Online Access Manager). This link will automatically sign you in to the website.
- Statement Images provides access to electronic copies of account statements at anytime and is more secure than having a paper statement sent through the mail.
- Real-time information and transactions gives you a complete, real-time view of your account information, including balances, transactions, payments, credit limits, cash advance limits, account history, finance charges and much more!
- Bill payer provides the ease and convenience of scheduling and managing your credit card and other payments online, as well as an audit trail of your payment history.
- Integrated self-service features include the ability to submit disputes and request copies of sales slips.
- Real-time alerts provide notifications of changing balance conditions, successful or unsuccessful payments and payment due information.