Earn rewards for using your own money
You automatically earn Relationship Rewards points on your State Credit Union VisaŽ Debit card or Visa Credit card purchases. Redeem them for merchandise, travel or even cash. You can even use them to repay monthly service charges you incur on an SCU checking account.
- Your card is already enrolled. You'll see points you earn with your debit card on your checking account statement. Credit card points appear on your Visa statement.
- Combine your credit and debit points securely online or by fax. When you do, the total points will roll up and appear on your credit card statement.
- Transfer points to others securely online or by fax, as often as once per quarter.
- Redeem for merchandise and travel at curewards.com. (Opens a new window. You'll need to register the first time.)
- Redeem for cash securely online or by fax; we'll deposit into your account. You can even use this option to repay a monthly service charge on your SCU checking account.
- Debit points are awarded for "signature" debit transactions only, i.e. those purchases when you specify "credit" and sign your name.
- New SCU debit cardholders earn 500 bonus points with the first signature debit purchase.
SCU no longer offers gift cards as part of the Relationship Rewards gift catalog. Due to a change in redemption cost, the merchant gift cards offered by the program require more points than the same value in cash. If you would like to give a card as a gift or get one for yourself, we recommend redeeming your points for cash
, and then purchasing an SCU Visa gift card
or visiting the merchant directly to purchase a card. It will be a better value for you.